6281Re: [RI_Ancestors] Lillibridge - Tillinghast

  • Gloria Silverman
    Nov 25, 2012
      http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~rigenweb/Cemetery2/CemeteryT3.pdf

      TILLINGHAST ALLEN, DEA 1797c 30 DEC 1880 WG002

      TILLINGHAST MARCY 1799c 16 MAR 1882 WG002

      HISTORICAL CEMETERY #: WG002 PLAIN MEETING HOUSE WEST GREENWICH RI

      Location: 25 ft north of PLAIN MEETING HOUSE & LIBERTY HILL RD

      320 burials with 311 inscriptions from 1799 to 1977

      285 ft x 275 ft in fair condition enclosed with a stone wall; sign in fair condition

      NOTE: rear of West Greenwich Baptist Church

      many rare wild flower plants located here.

      This cemetery has been recorded but not checked.