      From: lillibridgej
      Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 9:20 AM
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] Lillibridge - Tillinghast

      Am searching for parents of Mercy (Marcy) Lillibridge who married Allen Tillinghast, 28 Aug 1817 in RI.
      She reportedly was born in Stephentown, NY, 20 Jul 1798 and died in Coventry, 16 Mar 1882.
      She was supposedly buried in the Plain House Meeting cemetery but I can't find that information confirmed in the RI Burials database.
      Will appreicate any information.
      John Lillibridge