6088Re: Warwick Questions

  • rimimma49
    Sep 4, 2012
      For Residecy 1906 to present The Bureau of Immigration and Naturalization was created to standardize laws and procedures. Residency in a state for one year and in the United States for five years continues to be a basic requirement

      As far as Burial Permits...If I was you I would contact one of the local funeral homes in RI they may be able to answer this for you...Im not sure but I think that burial permits are still in need and I think the Funeral homes may do this now....

      What do you need reseached in Warwick?????????????...I live in Warwick Im a research helper however I wont be doing research till again till sometime in October or Novemeber when it gets cooler..

      --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "NancyM" <ntmauro43@...> wrote:

      > What year did Warwick stop requiring Residency Certificates?
      >
      > What year were Burial permits begin and stop in Rhode Island?
      >
      > Does anyone research in Warwick?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic