      From: Stacie Heyen <sheyen.goble@...>
      To: RI_Ancestors <RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Mar 2, 2012 12:27 pm
      Subject: Re: [RI_Ancestors] RI adoption records opened to adoptees 25 & older

      I too agree, my grandmother was adopted in 1926, and died 2008, and even
      NOW they are still telling us, they cant open anything until 100 years
      after the fact of the adoption, OY! Tho a few years ago, I was sent a
      letter saying, "If you can find your grandmothers birth mother and have her
      give permission to open the records, we will do so."
      I think I see about 5 things wrong with that sentence!

      On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Nancy Ann Norman

      > **
      > Lisa,
      > I think it is a great idea also. Hope it goes national.
      > Nancy Ann

      Be sure to check and use the Files, Links, Photos, and Database features on your
      visits to our RI_Ancestors Web site