5316Re: amasa pratt homestead

  • armchair_genealogist
    Nov 5 7:11 PM
      I get there by clicking "messages in this topic"under this or any group message than on the left are the various folders in this group.It is under Exeter farmhouse.Once you get to the photo you can click on "original"to make it larger than what it opens to by default........

      --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Rathbun" <rathbunc29@...> wrote:
      > The reason that I'm asking all these questions about this house is that in the 80s for some reason I was attracted to it! Even in the 80s I could not find out who owned it. I visited this house often I knew it inside and out. Now for the good part look at the picture of the house carefully, my wife and I were absolutely the only ones there that day. Look at the left side of the house, who or what is standing there? (A GHOST?) This has bothered me for many many years. Check it out.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic