5225Re: [RI_Ancestors] Irish and British Immigrants

  • Jim Fisher
    Sep 1, 2011
      Arlan - I have Irish relatives on wife's side which we have never researched in Ireland.
      Since you have access to some of those records, would you mind checking them out?

      Thanks, Jim Fisher

      Thomas Ward 1826 came from Ballinsloe, Galway, Ireland and I have him arriving 1851 and married Mary Reynolds (from Louth, Ireland) 1853.