5142Photos of headstones

  • Judy Gray
    Aug 2, 2011
      If you have time, once you've photographed the stones, to add them to the
      archives on Findagrave.com.. then others can benefit as well

      As for birth certificates, I'd check with the town hall in that locality. I
      know I was able to get a copy from New York for my gggrandfather, even tho
      he wasn't named on the certificate because I had his birthdate, parents,
      etc. There was a fee, but for certain documents it's worth it for the
      documentation.

      God bless,

      Judy
      The Lord is my Strength and my Song" Ex. 15:2