      From: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Bill Keough
      Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:18 PM
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] obit look up request

      Hello gang I'm hopeing some one who has access to the boston globe archive
      and look this up for me

      Thanks

      Bill K

      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      FALL RIVER Oct19,1928 Rev Manuel Silva pastor of the Church of Santo Christo
      since ... Fr Silva was born Oct 9 1875 in Picq Azores the son of the late
      Manuel and ...

      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Pay-Per-View - Daily Boston Globe - Oct 23, 1928

      FR SILVAS FUNERAL. Mayor 50 Priests Among. Fall River Mourners ... services
      for Rev Manuel Silva for the past 15 years pastor of the Church of Santo
      Christo ...