4749Re: [RI_Ancestors] Looking for Arnolds

  • A F Clarke
    Apr 20, 2011
      On 4/20/11 1:20 PM, Gloria Silverman wrote:

      > Hi Alan,
      > I don't have any pictures but I do have Emily
      > Gertrude's family lineage if you are interested.
      > Gloria (Albro) Silverman

      I'm very interested, Gloria. I'm trying to honor her by
      putting her in place with the other historians of East
      Greenwich. She has a DAR bronze at her grave with her
      name on it , so I think that and having her lineage
      gives her a lot of credibility.

      It would be nice to have a picture, but at this point I
      just want to know who she was.

      Thank you for any help.
      Alan Clarke

      *AETHERA NOBIS*