4715Re: Sprague Database Update/Mowry line

  • louisabishfaw
    Apr 7 2:16 PM
      Glad to meet ya cousin! Will have to save and enter you line. I haven't really worked on the Mowry line but looks like I need to! *G* Most recently I've been working on the Tanners again...this time the Utah branches as I've recently met (online) a couple of cousins from that side (They are Teffts as well!)

      Louisa