      From: louisabishfaw <Lanne271@...>
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, February 4, 2011 10:23:46 AM
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] Re: Sprague Database Update

      Okay, I have Roger Mowry b. Dec 1610 m. Mary Johnson b. 1614, they are my 10th
      great grandparents. Is this the Roger you are talking about? If so, then yes, I
      am of these Mowry's. *G*

      Louisa

      (PS, forgive me if I sometimes forget to add my name at the end of my posts,
      habit from using facebook so much!)

      --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, Scott Bill Hirst <scottbillhirst@...>