4582Re: Sprague Database Update

  • louisabishfaw
    Feb 4, 2011
      Okay, I have Roger Mowry b. Dec 1610 m. Mary Johnson b. 1614, they are my 10th great grandparents. Is this the Roger you are talking about? If so, then yes, I am of these Mowry's. *G*

      Louisa

      (PS, forgive me if I sometimes forget to add my name at the end of my posts, habit from using facebook so much!)