4581Re: Sprague Database Update

  • louisabishfaw
    Feb 4 7:19 AM
      My dad could tell ya in a snap but my mind just can't keep track of so much! LOL! I will look it up.

      My common nearest grandparents that I share with Lucille Ball is Jonathan Sprague and Mehitable Holbrook (9th great to me). I know dad said something about other connections besides the Sprague side to her.

      --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, Scott Bill Hirst <scottbillhirst@...> wrote:

      > Hi!
      >  There will be a Mowry reunion coming up when I locate the card I will advise on the details. Lucille Ball is a Roger Mowry descendant as well as U.S. Senators, Lowell P. Weicker,Jr.,Nelson Aldrich and his great grandson current West Virginia u.S. Senator "Jay" Rockefeller. Vice President Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller is "jay's" uncle.
      >  Is your Mowery the same as Mowry?
      > Relatively yours,
      > Scott
      >
      > Scott Bill Hirst