4573Re: Sprague Database Update

  • louisabishfaw
    Feb 2, 2011
      Yes, I am a Sprague descendant, I am also a descendant of the Gardners, Teffts, and Barbers! On both my mom's side and my dad's side! My nearest Sprague Grandparent is Joanna Sprague married to John Tefft Sr. Then I am a grand-daughter of both their son Joseph Tefft who married Esther Brownell(Mom's side) and their daughter Mercy Tefft who married James Rogers III (Dad's side). How's that one for ya! LOL! So my Grandpa is my Uncle and my Aunt is my Grandma! ROFL!

      Louisa

      --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, Donald Taylor <dtaylor120@...> wrote:

      > Louisa,
      >     Are you a Sprague descendant? If so, then you are also a Jordan descendant. Elder David Spraue who married Sarah or Elizabeth Jordan at Milton, Mass. her sister Naomi Jordan married John Taylor, also at Milton, Ma. so even though I am not a Sprague descendant, we are cousins.  by the way, the mother of the Jordan children and wife of John Jordan has been identified as a daughter of Richard Sylvester.
      > Don Taylor

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic