4110Re: [RI_Ancestors] What success in Westerly?

  • Donna Potter
    Sep 1, 2010
      Hi Joyce,
      That's a question I cannot answer for sure. I have never been to one of the FHLs.
      My guess is that they probably could order the films from SLC if needed, but I cannot say for sure that SLC has them.
      Someone else might have the answer to that.
      Donna
      ---- boles <rejoyce@...> wrote:

      Boles:

      Thanks for this info. I am glad to learn about the microfilms of all
      the records. Does the FHL have copies of these films as well?