3877Re: Research in Warwick, RI.

  • NancyM
    Jul 8, 2010
      Thanks Mike....Good another name in this 'mix'. I have seen that and wondered if my Jeremiah was married twice...first to Mariah Holmes which he would have been 25 years which would have been possible. He married Maria when he was 30 and all the children were born after they were married. My husband married 2 Nancy's ....so it does happen. I shall explore that information. Thanks for your input.