3870Re: Research in Warwick, RI.

  • armchair_genealogist
    Jul 7, 2010
      From Alden Beaman's New RI Vital records Jeremiah N Gardner,Mariah Gardner and Thomas Potter witnessed the will of Mercy Spencer of Warwick 4OCT1842.
      From the LDS site and Arnold's RI Vital Records Jeremiah Gardiner "of East Greenwich" married Maria Holmes of Warwick at Pawtuxet July 29,1821 as reported in the Providence American Newspaper.
      I think Maria is pronounced Mariah.I would guess there to be a fairly large amount of paper pertaining to these two and allied families in Warwick and E.G. and beyond?I'm on the tail end of a 50 hr workweek so not much time this week for recreation.......Mike in RI

      --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "NancyM" <ntmauro43@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone go to the Warwick Town Hall to research? Jeremiah Gardiner owned property in Warwick and he died before 1870. If he and his wife Maria are buried in Warwick, they are not listed in the Warwick Cemetery book by Mr. Sterling. I would like the exact death date which is between 1860-1870 and what happened to the property. If Jeremiah had a will.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic