3866Re: [RI_Ancestors] Re: Research in Warwick, RI.

  • Fred Clarke
    Jul 6, 2010
      Hi Nancy,
      I found the graves and took some pictures. It is in the oldest section
      and the stones have been laid flat. One of the things we want to do is
      stand them back up so they don't weather so bad. Anyway, there are
      children also there and I'll list them in a separate email when I can
      read the pictures.

      But tell me exactly what you are looking for. If they lived in
      Warwick, records would be there. Perhaps there is a cemetery plot seed
      but back that far, EG recorded them a real estate and they are not
      part of the cemetery's records.

      More later on.

      Sent from me eyePhone.
      --AC