      From: Arlene Haddock
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Arlene Haddock
      Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [RI_Ancestors] Re: Rhode Island Greene Y-DNA

      Thanks, Charlie. It didn't work, but I will try searching around. Arlene

      ________________________________
      From: Arlene Haddock <mahaddock@yahoo. com>
      To: RI_Ancestors@ yahoogroups. com
      Cc: "Arlene Haddock" <mahaddock@yahoo. com>
      Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 2:43 PM

      Scott would you have an address or e-mail for Louise Card. I would like to correspond with her.
      Arlene Clarke Haddock

      From: Joanne Doe <joann_k_davis@ yahoo.com>
      To: RI_Ancestors@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 1:09 PM

      Terrific! This was a new idea to the search sources that I had not considered. Thank You for sharing and contributing to my broadening education on geneology. From now on I will give more thought to the church cook books that I have or come across. This is such a GREAT hobby!
      Joann D