      From: BAustiin@...
      To: "RI Ancestors" <RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 3:01:48 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: Re: [RI_Ancestors] seeking descendants

      Hi Carole, Most of the stuff I can find a date on is 2003! I'll keep it
      as long as I can....
      Merry Christmas. Why don't you come down and we could go to lunch some
      day. I'm
      here for good now, starting this year. Still photographing cemetery
      headstones which I
      started about 7-8 years ago. Have done Jamestown, Newport, Middletown,
      Portsmouth,
      almost finished with Tiverton and then on to Little Compton. I better
      finish; I was 83 this
      month. Amazing. I do pretty well altho my cousin who goes out with me
      does all the
      clipping, etc. to get us into the old lots that were once on farms and are
      now at roadsides
      or in the woods. I think I had a little stroke last January and the only
      thing affected was my
      mind!!! Bummer. Actually, maybe it's only being 83, who knows.

      Barb

      In a message dated 12/9/2009 5:54:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      cdcargill@... writes:

      Sorry but with this new computer I lost my e-mails and am just starting to
      get thme back. Hope you understand.. What system do you use?

      Carole