      From: cdcargill@...
      To: RI Ancestors <RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Dec 9, 2009 5:43 pm
      Subject: Re: [RI_Ancestors] seeking descendants

      Thank you Loree.. I too have just discovered Flash Drives... My other computer crashed so I couldn't get the program out since my grandson was away at College.
      From: Loree
      Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009 11:36 am
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com

      > I'm using Family Tree Maker 2010 and it's working fine on Win 7.
      >
      > Loree Muldowney

      Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

      amhoney@...
      myspace.com/alicegortonhoney
      Facebook - Alice M Gorton-Honey
      Everyone's Apostolic - Alice Honey