      From: bingo0212
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 3:30 PM
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] Lawton Babcock

      Hi
      Have any of my fellow researchers got anything on Lawton Babcock as far as wife,siblings,parents or children??I know he lived in the Lyme area of CT and died abt 1868 age 104!!I find him living in the Russell Babcock household in 1860 and two of Russell's children are persons of interest in my quest to break through my Fanny Babcock brick wall......Mike