2610Just another great idea

  • janrobison2@aim.com
    Jun 4, 2009
      Hi, everyone!

      Just got this email from another list.? Thought I would pass on the information, with specific references to Robinson removed.

      Hello Guys,

      I would like to share with you something that I think might be one of the
      greatest idea ever, I found this little Online family history bookstore and they
      sell rare books on family history and genealogy, the great thing about it is
      that not only they send you the book you ordered, but they also give you that
      same book for free on Searchable CD-ROM, I had a great experience with them and
      I thought that I should share this with you.

      They are in Waxhaw, North Carolina and their website is www.ancestralbooks.com

      I just think that I should share.

      Here are a few books that were invaluable to my research.

      Recollections of Olden Times: Rowland Robinson of Narragansett and His
      Unfortunate Daughter: With Genealogies of the Robinson, Hazard, and Sweet - by
      Hazard, Thomas R.
      Newport, RI , 1879

      Robinson - Addenda to Items of Ancestry - by I. M. R.
      Newport, RI , 1916