1382Re: [RI_Ancestors] Fall trip to RI

  • Scott Bill Hirst
    Jul 1, 2008
      Hi!
      Of course the most famous Ballou descendany was
      President Garfield. Ballou is an old Rhode Island
      name and while he recently decased our Grand
      Lodge of Masons in Rhode Island had a WAlter
      Greenwood Ballou as Grand Master in the 1960's. I
      remember an Ariel Ballou that was Grand Master in
      Rhode Island in the 1800's. In Killingly,
      Connecticut; that borders on Rhode Island has a
      village called Ballouville, BTW,.
      Relatively yours,
      Scott
      --- Dave & Sharon Ballou <ballousalers@...>