      From: Dave & Sharon Ballou <ballousalers@...>
      Subject: Re: [RI_Ancestors] Fall trip to RI
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 1:00 PM

      Thanks for the quick response. That's about right. Oliver, Sr.

      was born in 1759, his son Oliver, Jr. was born in 1789. One son

      of Oliver, Jr. named Nathaniel moved to northwest Iowa in about

      1870.

      Oliver, Sr service in the Revolutionary War qualifies me to join

      the Sons of the American Revolution. Knowing nothing about

      the organization, I'm not quite sure it's worth the $100+ to join.

      Dave