1371Re: [RI_Ancestors] Fall trip to RI

  • Dave & Sharon Ballou
    Jul 1, 2008
      Thanks for the quick response. That's about right. Oliver, Sr.
      was born in 1759, his son Oliver, Jr. was born in 1789. One son
      of Oliver, Jr. named Nathaniel moved to northwest Iowa in about
      1870.

      Oliver, Sr service in the Revolutionary War qualifies me to join
      the Sons of the American Revolution. Knowing nothing about
      the organization, I'm not quite sure it's worth the $100+ to join.

      Dave