Seen from about 1:30 to 2:15 pm (when I left) the sandhill crane was feeding in the shallow water west of the Emilie Ruecker refuge on the north side ofjerrymacomber2002
At 3:20 pm I saw the Avocet and five Tundra Swans on Trustom pond as viewed from the cut at Moonstone. The swans took off, but have landed back on the pond.jbird7480
Crane is now near the center of the cleared cornfield north of the bridge. Jerry Macomber Portsmouth, RI Sent from my iPhonejerrymacomber2002
- Aug 23, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.