Thanks to a great effort from many volunteers, we have a tentative total of 125 species. This count straddles the RI/CT border and catches the eastern tip ofgswilliams9
The White winged Dove continues at the Norman Bird Sanctuary. Seen at several locations around the welcome center including perched in a bare tree near thestatebirding
At about 3:30 this afternoon we saw the white-winged dove on the ground directly below the feeders at the entrance to the Norman Bird Sanctuary Visitor Centerjerrymacomber2002
- Aug 23, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.