RE: [RIAPPMembers] referral

  • William P. Macaux
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011

      Either way, Sally.  But first I need to find the name of the person.  I have changed computers since then, and may have archived the associated email on the older computer.  In any case, I will get back to you soon.

      Bill

      William P. Macaux, Ph.D MBA

      Principal & Consulting Psychologist

      Generativity LLC

      617.312.5305

      www.generativityllc.com

      This email and any attachments are confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender and delete the message including any attachments from your email system.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 23, 2012
        My help is asked in finding a mature female psychotherapist, ideally but not necessarily Latina. Please respond to Psapirmd@...

        Paul E. Sapir, MD
      • Lisa Gallagher
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 24, 2012
          Hi Paul,

          I have availability in Cranston.  If you let me know more about the referral, I can let you know if my skills and approach are a match?

          Lisa A. Gallagher, Psy.D.
          Licensed Psychologist
          Integrative Practices
          75 Sockanosett Cross Road, Suite 212
          Cranston, RI 02920-5558
          Phone: 401-944-3725

          NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and/or the attached documents may contain protected, confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or party authorized to receive on behalf of the recipient, please contact the sender with a reply email and delete/shred all copies of this email and/or attachments. Also note that email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses or other forms of tampering. As a result, I send and receive emails on the understanding that I am not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, virus, tampering or related consequences of such acts. Your assistance with these protections is appreciated.