RE: [RIAPPMembers] referral

  • drmayo@cox.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hi Bill,

      You're the only person who responded to my post.
      How do you want me to handle this? Should I send the person an email - giving your email?

      Sally

      --
      Sally L. Mayo, PhD
      Licensed Clinical Psychologist
      205 Governor Street 3rd Floor
      Providence, RI 02906

      Phone: 401-351-2122
      Fax: 401-351-5191
    • William P. Macaux

        --
        Sally L. Mayo, PhD
        Licensed Clinical Psychologist
        205 Governor Street 3rd Floor
        Providence, RI 02906

        Phone: 401-351-2122
        Fax: 401-351-5191

      • Paul Sapir
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 23, 2012
          My help is asked in finding a mature female psychotherapist, ideally but not necessarily Latina. Please respond to Psapirmd@...

          Paul E. Sapir, MD
        • Lisa Gallagher
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 24, 2012
            Hi Paul,

            I have availability in Cranston.  If you let me know more about the referral, I can let you know if my skills and approach are a match?

            Lisa A. Gallagher, Psy.D.
            Licensed Psychologist
            Integrative Practices
            75 Sockanosett Cross Road, Suite 212
            Cranston, RI 02920-5558
            Phone: 401-944-3725

            NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and/or the attached documents may contain protected, confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or party authorized to receive on behalf of the recipient, please contact the sender with a reply email and delete/shred all copies of this email and/or attachments. Also note that email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses or other forms of tampering. As a result, I send and receive emails on the understanding that I am not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, virus, tampering or related consequences of such acts. Your assistance with these protections is appreciated.