98Reading on topic of Fall Conference

  • William P. Macaux
    Aug 30, 2011

      After receiving the new RIAPP program schedule, I did a search on Bernard Brandchaft, whose ideas are the topic of the Fall Conference.  I came upon a sample chapter of the 2010 book that our presenter co-authored with Brandchaft.  For those who are interested, you may find the chapter, Toward an Emancipatory Psychoanalysis, at the following link:  http://www.psychoanalysisarena.com/common/sample-chapters/9780415997843.pdf

      Bill Macaux

      William P. Macaux, Ph.D MBA

      Principal & Consulting Psychologist

      Generativity LLC

      617.312.5305

      www.generativityllc.com

      This email and any attachments are confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender and delete the message including any attachments from your email system.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic