      From: Rita Hurwitz <dr.rhurwitz@...>
      To: RIAPPMembers <RIAPPMembers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Dec 15, 2011 5:06 pm
      Subject: [RIAPPMembers] Consider the value of div39 membership! [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Rita Hurwitz included below]
      RIAPP is a local, multidisciplinary chapter of the (Psychoanalytic) Division 39, of the American Psychological Association. You may be unaware of the benefits of becoming a member of the division and of the fact that you do not need to be an APA member to join the div39.  Please see the attached notice for more details.

      Rita F. Hurwitz, Ph.D, RIAPP Div39 Liason
      269A South Main Street
      Providence, RI  02903

      This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended for the addressed recipient only, and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, and destroy the original message and all copies thereof.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic