    From: Rita Hurwitz <dr.rhurwitz@...>
    Date: Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 5:32 PM
    Subject: PLEASE DELETE PRIOR INCORRECT ATTACHMENT
    To: RIAPPMembers@yahoogroups.com

    RIAPP Members,

    I just posted one or possibly two messages about the value of div39 membership with AN INCORRECT ATTACHMENT. PLEASE DELETE THE PRIOR ATTACHMENT. I have included the correct attachment with this message. My apologies for the inconvenience!

    --
    Rita F. Hurwitz, Ph.D
    269A South Main Street

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended for the addressed recipient only, and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, and destroy the original message and all copies thereof.

    --
    Rita F. Hurwitz, Ph.D
    269A South Main Street
    Providence, RI  02903
    401.477.4831

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended for the addressed recipient only, and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, and destroy the original message and all copies thereof.
  • Show all 4 messages in this topic