Fwd: [SectionIV] August Senate and Open Meeting [5 Attachments]

  • mylall@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hi Board members,

      I'm forwarding Bill MacGillivray's e-mail, saying that Div. 39 bylaws require that RIAPP have a representative to Div. 39, so that the division can communicate with him/her concerning Section IV (local chapters) business. That person does not have to be the one to attend Section IV meetings.

      See you in the fall.

      Regards,
      Myra