Re: [RIAPPBoard] meeting reminder

  • Diana Lidofsky
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 27, 2009
      Hi Sally-
      I'm meeting with the residents tmw, and will encourage them to come to our meeting next week. Could you remind me re: what Sophie Freud will actually be talking abt? Thank you!
      Diana

      On Oct 27, 2009, at 6:36 PM, <drmayo@...> wrote:

      Hi Board,

      Reminder of meeting tomorrow (wed) at my office at 7:30 pm.

      See you then.

      Best,
      Sally
      --
      Sally L. Mayo, PhD
      Licensed Psychologist

      President, RI Assoc. for Psychoanalytic Psychologies
      205 Governor Street 3rd Floor
      Providence, RI 02906

      Phone: 401-351-2122
      Fax: 401-351-5191

    • mylall@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 27, 2009
        See you then.

        Myra

      • pdonaldson2004@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 27, 2009
          Will see you then. Also Sally,I'll bring the m'ship apps to the meeting. Patty

          From: mylall@...
          Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:16:50 -0400
          To: <RIAPPBoard@yahoogroups.com>

          See you then.

          Myra

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 27, 2009
            Hi Patty,

            thanks for your message. Unfortunately I have to cancel the meeting. I've had mounds of problems with my spine lately and cortisone shots made me worse for a week and now I'm back to the regular painful status. I simply cannot do days longer that 12 hours anymore. I start at 7 am and I/ practically useless by dinner time.

            Can you bring over/drop off the apps? I'd appreciate it. Also I'm going to Staples and buy items the membership and Board uses - paper,pens and other such things.

            Talk soon. Sorry to cancel. Thanks in advance for any pres-elect ideas. Do you or Kevin want to call Lowel Rubin ? Or has anyone contacted Paul Valente?
            We need some help here or Board folks will be on their own next year.
            I will start to delegate more and that should spread out the duties. As soon as it looks like we have president, s/he will have a lot of very supportive and knowledgable people. .

            Best,
            Sally

            PS

            For Nov.4 Sophie Freud, PhD.
            Frank is picking up and driving her home.
            Books from Brown book store will set up in the small meeting room off the main room. Sophie will sign her book if asked.

            If we have a sound system, that would be good.
            CE credtis paperwork has been slightly revised to make more aesthetically pleasing (it reads better and is visually easier to work with.

            Anita will start generating the spring brochure.
            We will suggest early registration for Gilligan.
            Tracy and Rita have been working hard to develop a letter to local sympathetic training programs and will get the news our shortly.
            Let's try to meet between Nov. 4 and Nov 21 -closer to the 21 the better.
            Best.
            Sally

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 27, 2009
              Sorry Myra,
              The RIAPP meeting is cancellied.
              I'm too depleted lately from degenerative back problems (and pain) - that taking care of myself (a relatively new concept) seems to be taking more and more of my energy. And I'm working two major jobs so I can complete the training I want. All the above in addition to RIAPP

              SO that said can we find definitive time between Nov 4 and Nov 21??

              Best to you. Gilligan is going to be really be interesting

              Sorry Maura, Hope the change doesn't change your schedule too much.

              Send your thoughts on every item of concern

              Best Wishes,
              Sally

              --
              Sally L. Mayo, PhD
              Licensed Psychologist

              President, RI Assoc. for Psychoanalytic Psychologies
              205 Governor Street 3rd Floor
              Providence, RI 02906

              Phone: 401-351-2122
              Fax: 401-351-5191
            • Scott Johnston
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
                Hi Diana,
                I wanted to follow up on my request for a DVD of your daughter's hook-up documentary.
                I teach a class in the summer with about 40 young women (16 and 17 year olds) and I would love to be able to combine it with Carol Gilligan's work on joining the resistance.
                Please also let her know that I would be willing to pay her something for it.
                Thanks much (and see you tonight, probably), Scott

                Scott Johnston, Ph. D.
                154 Waterman Street, 3rd Floor
                Providence, RI 02906
              • Diana Lidofsky