meeting wed.

  • drmayo@cox.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2009
      Hi,

      Just reminding you of our planned meeting tomorrow - Wed. the 17th at my office 205 Governor Street. 7:30 pm.

      Look forward to seeing you!

      Best,
      Sally
      --
      Sally L. Mayo, PhD
      Licensed Clinical Psychologist
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2009
        I'll see you there.

        Myra

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
          Dear Board,
                  Please forgive me for not attending the board meeting yesterday. Tuesday is my latest night (at work), and so I don't read email messages until the next day. I somehow had it in my head that the meeting was to be for NEXT wednesday. Apologies.
                    Kate

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
            Hi Kate,

            We missed you but good to hear from you.

            Sally

            --
            Sally L. Mayo, PhD
            Licensed Psychologist

            President, RI Assoc. for Psychoanalytic Psychologies