div. 39 newsletter

  • drmayo@cox.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2009
      Dear Board,

      The Div. 39 editor requests information about members' professional activities for the upcoming issue. If you have anything you would like to share (e.g., publications, new positions) with the larger psychoanalytic community, please forward it to me this week.

      Thanks,
      Sally
      --
      Sally L. Mayo, PhD
      Licensed Clinical Psychologist
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
        Sally - I think I gave you what I have but Iwill doublecheck for any other memberships I may have overlooked.

        Patty

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
          Hi,

          Did you give me something at the meeting in my office? I don't recall.

          Sally

          --
        • mylall@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
            Hi Sally,

            I'm sorry not to have gotten back to you sooner.  I see that you are soliciting activities of RIAPP members, which Bill MacGillivray has asked for this time, as well as for chapter news.  I think it might be interesting to write about how our new Friday-Saturday program of theatre, followed the next day by our fall conference went.  Also, if more psychiatric residents and graduate students have attended our programs (I'm not sure of this), it may be worth mentioning.  There has been an interest in trying to involve these groups.

            Regards,
            Myra