Farmstead

  • drmayo@cox.net
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 2, 2008
      Can you give me an address for this restaurant?
      Thanks,
      Sally
      --
      Sally L. Mayo, Ph.D., LTD
      Licensed Clinical Psychologist

        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 2, 2008
          Thanks Louis,

          Hmmm, seems that when I "reply" there is an automatic cc to you.

          --

          ---- "Louis Rothschild wrote:
          > 186 Wayland Avenue, Providence RI 02906 | 401.274.7177 |
          > http://lalaiterie.farmsteadinc.com/

        • Louis Rothschild, Ph.D.
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 2, 2008
            and not one when I reply to you?????

            there is much about the world that I simply cannot even attempt to understand!

            Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 3:02 PM
            Subject: Re: [RIAPPBoard] Farmstead

            href="http://lalaiterie.farmsteadinc.com/">http://lalaiterie. farmsteadinc. com/

          • drmayo@cox.net
            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 2, 2008
              Weird.

              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 5, 2008
                Thank you all for a lovely dinner and a wonderful get together. I feel very fortunate for the expert help and guidance Louis has provided so far (and in the future as I continue to learn the ropes). I'm so pleased with the good will and compentency of the group as a whole. I'm excited to do a good job this year and look forward to creating a mutual vision for RIAPP.

                If we are to find date in June to discuss the coming year, what are the best times?
                I'm flexible and almost any night can be arranged. Best days for me might be Monday Tues Wed.
                Let me know what works for you.

                Best,
                Sally
                --
              • mylall@aol.com
                Message 7 of 26 , Jun 5, 2008
                  My thanks also, Louis, for all the work you have done to keep us on course, and to help RIAPP grow.

                  Meeting days and times in June:  Wednesdays 6:45 p.m. or later are best for me.  I could also meet Monday or Tuesday, 7:30 p.m. or later; or, (least preferred) Thursday 7:00 p.m. or later.

                  Myra

                  **************
                • drmayo@cox.net
                  Message 8 of 26 , Jun 5, 2008
                    Sorry Myra, I did get your reply!

                    ---- mylall@... wrote:
                    > My thanks also, Louis, for all the work you have done to keep us on course,
                    > and to help RIAPP grow.
                    >
                    > Meeting days and times in June: Wednesdays 6:45 p.m. or later are best for
                    > me. I could also meet Monday or Tuesday, 7:30 p.m. or later; or, (least
                    > preferred) Thursday 7:00 p.m. or later.
                    >
                    > Myra
                    >

                    > **************
                    > Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with
                    > Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
                    > (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&
                    > NCID=aolfod00030000000002)
                  • Scott Johnston
                    Message 9 of 26 , Jun 5, 2008

                      Hi Sally,
                      It was a lot of fun!

                      Wed night works best for me--especially on the first Wed of the month around 7:15 because that was cleared for RIAPP anyway.  I can try to work around other possibilities as well.  Best, Scott

                      Message 10 of 26 , Jun 5, 2008
                        And good thing the Board is competent because I obviously can't spell it!
                        Sally
                        --

                        ---- Scott Johnston <scott_johnston@...> wrote:
                        > Hi Sally,
                        > It was a lot of fun!
                        >
                        > Wed night works best for me--especially on the first Wed of the month around 7:15 because that was cleared for RIAPP anyway. I can try to work around other possibilities as well. Best, Scott

                      • Louis Rothschild, Ph.D.
                        Message 11 of 26 , Jun 6, 2008
                          I'll second what overlaps from Scott and Myra - Wed, pm - first of the month as being cleared for RIAPP

                          Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 8:32 PM
                          Subject: Re: [RIAPPBoard] dinner

                          ---- Scott Johnston <scott_johnston@ verizon.net> wrote:

                          > Hi Sally,
                          > It was a lot of fun!
                          >
                          > Wed
                          night works best for me--especially on the first Wed of the month around 7:15 because that was cleared for RIAPP anyway. I can try to work around other possibilities as well. Best, Scott

                          dinner

                          > Thank you all for a lovely dinner and a
                          wonderful get together. I feel very fortunate for the expert help and guidance Louis has provided so far (and in the future as I continue to learn the ropes). I'm so pleased with the good will and compentency of the group as a whole. I'm excited to do a good job this year and look forward to creating a mutual vision for RIAPP.

                          > If we are to find date in June to discuss the
                          coming year, what are the best times?
                          > I'm flexible and almost any night
                          can be arranged. Best days for me might be Monday Tues Wed.
                          > Let me know
                          what works for you.

                          > Best,
                          > Sally
                          > --

                          Sally L. Mayo, Ph.D., LTD
                          > Licensed Clinical Psychologist
                          > Private
                          Practice Office:
                          > 120 Wayland Avenue #3
                          > Providence, RI
                          02906
                          > Phone and Fax:
                          > 401-351-2122

                        • Patricia Donaldson
                          Message 12 of 26 , Jun 6, 2008

                            Sally,

                            Mon Tues Wed are best for me as well.  I can do  6:45 on Wed, 7:30 on Mon or Tues.

                            And fun dinner out!  I think it's a great way to recognize all the efforts and have some fun with this.  To me, RIAPP is such a good part of this professional community so it's great to appreciate the changing of the guard and to reward the efforts of all us do-gooders with a bit of conviviality.

                            Patty

                          • drmayo@cox.net
                            Message 13 of 26 , Jun 6, 2008
                              Okay, so far Wed July 2nd is looking like the most likely but let's hear from Diana and Kate.

                              Sally
                              --

                              ---- Patricia Donaldson <pdonaldson2004@...> wrote:
                              > Sally,
                              >
                              > Mon Tues Wed are best for me as well.  I can do  6:45 on Wed, 7:30 on Mon or Tues.
                              > And fun dinner out!  I think it's a great way to recognize all the efforts and have some fun with this.  To me, RIAPP is such a good part of this professional community so it's great to appreciate the changing of the guard and to reward the efforts of all us do-gooders with a bit of conviviality.
                              >
                              > Patty

                            • Kate Josephson
                              Message 14 of 26 , Jun 8, 2008

                                Sorry for the late reply. Wed. July 2nd should work for me, as that seems to be the consensus.
                                    Kate
[...]

                                It has removed 421 spam emails to date.
                                Try SPAMfighter for free now!
                              • Sherri Nelson Fitts, PhD
                                Message 15 of 26 , Jun 9, 2008
                                  This works for me too.
                                  Sherri

                                • drmayo@cox.net
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Sep 20, 2009
                                    Hi,

                                    How about Friday, Oct 16th?

                                    Sally

                                    --
                                    Sally L. Mayo, PhD
                                    Licensed Psychologist

                                    President, RI Assoc. for Psychoanalytic Psychologies
                                    205 Governor Street 3rd Floor
                                    Providence, RI 02906

                                    Phone: 401-351-2122
                                    Fax: 401-351-5191