273Re: [RIAPPBoard] Your talented daughter

  • Diana Lidofsky
    Dec 2, 2009
      Hi Scott-
      I know that Mia would be delighted to send you a copy of her dvd. I'll talk to her in the next day or so, and will figure out how she can get it to you. See you later!
      Diana

      On Dec 2, 2009, at 1:11 PM, Scott Johnston wrote:

      Hi Diana,
      I wanted to follow up on my request for a DVD of your daughter's hook-up documentary.
      I teach a class in the summer with about 40 young women (16 and 17 year olds) and I would love to be able to combine it with Carol Gilligan's work on joining the resistance.
      Please also let her know that I would be willing to pay her something for it.
      Thanks much (and see you tonight, probably), Scott

      Scott Johnston, Ph. D.
      154 Waterman Street, 3rd Floor
      Providence, RI 02906

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic