266NOV 21 Fall Conference

  • drmayo@cox.net
    Nov 18 7:14 PM
      Hi Board,

      I haven't heard much about who did or did not receive the conference brochure - suffice to say we have not been well-served by our mailing service. But they have supplied me with large quantities of "extra" brochures, so there will be ample available at the conference - and I've sent around another reminder to all, as well as RIPA.

      There are small errors on the brochure -
      it IS a 3 CE/CME event
      the talk DOES start at 9:30 am.

      Sandy, Barbara, and I will be there early, by 7:30 am and I believe Frank will be there early as well as Diana.

      Is anyone else attending?

      Sally L. Mayo, PhD
      Licensed Clinical Psychologist

      President, RI Assoc. for Psychoanalytic Psychologies
      205 Governor Street 3rd Floor
      Providence, RI 02906

      Phone: 401-351-2122
      Fax: 401-351-5191