266NOV 21 Fall Conference

  • drmayo@cox.net
    Nov 18, 2009
      Hi Board,

      I haven't heard much about who did or did not receive the conference brochure - suffice to say we have not been well-served by our mailing service. But they have supplied me with large quantities of "extra" brochures, so there will be ample available at the conference - and I've sent around another reminder to all, as well as RIPA.

      There are small errors on the brochure -
      it IS a 3 CE/CME event
      the talk DOES start at 9:30 am.

      Sandy, Barbara, and I will be there early, by 7:30 am and I believe Frank will be there early as well as Diana.

      Is anyone else attending?

      Sally

      Sally

      --
      Sally L. Mayo, PhD
      Licensed Clinical Psychologist

      President, RI Assoc. for Psychoanalytic Psychologies
      205 Governor Street 3rd Floor
      Providence, RI 02906

      Phone: 401-351-2122
      Fax: 401-351-5191