257Re: [RIAPPBoard] meeting reminder

  • drmayo@cox.net
    Oct 27, 2009
      Hi Patty,

      thanks for your message. Unfortunately I have to cancel the meeting. I've had mounds of problems with my spine lately and cortisone shots made me worse for a week and now I'm back to the regular painful status. I simply cannot do days longer that 12 hours anymore. I start at 7 am and I/ practically useless by dinner time.

      Can you bring over/drop off the apps? I'd appreciate it. Also I'm going to Staples and buy items the membership and Board uses - paper,pens and other such things.

      Talk soon. Sorry to cancel. Thanks in advance for any pres-elect ideas. Do you or Kevin want to call Lowel Rubin ? Or has anyone contacted Paul Valente?
      We need some help here or Board folks will be on their own next year.
      I will start to delegate more and that should spread out the duties. As soon as it looks like we have president, s/he will have a lot of very supportive and knowledgable people. .

      Best,
      Sally

      PS

      For Nov.4 Sophie Freud, PhD.
      Frank is picking up and driving her home.
      Books from Brown book store will set up in the small meeting room off the main room. Sophie will sign her book if asked.

      If we have a sound system, that would be good.
      CE credtis paperwork has been slightly revised to make more aesthetically pleasing (it reads better and is visually easier to work with.

      Anita will start generating the spring brochure.
      We will suggest early registration for Gilligan.
      Tracy and Rita have been working hard to develop a letter to local sympathetic training programs and will get the news our shortly.
      Let's try to meet between Nov. 4 and Nov 21 -closer to the 21 the better.
      Best.
      Sally

      --
      Sally L. Mayo, PhD
      Licensed Psychologist

      President, RI Assoc. for Psychoanalytic Psychologies
      205 Governor Street 3rd Floor
      Providence, RI 02906

      Phone: 401-351-2122
      Fax: 401-351-5191