Boy was my bank ripping me off!

  • brenda.warnes4035@yaerblip.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi ppl. Finally I've got out of the damn renting cycle and boy am I happy. I felt like i was basically throwing cash against the wall by the week. Luckily a friend helped me out a bit, and put me in the right direction. He gave me this place http://www.havealookgetahouse.info/kymho and guys, I honestly do recommend it. Saved me thousands and thousands, and it has given me a new chance at life :) So have a look and lemme know how you go.