Tianfu fireworks factory in China

  • yomikocc
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007
      Dear Sir or Madam,

      This is Daisy form Jiangix Province Tianfu Fireworks Factory.
      I would like to take this opportunity, to introduce our products to
      you since it may be mutually beneficial. We are one of the biggest
      manufactures of firecrackers in Jiangxi province, Our main products
      are firecrackers, cakes, rockets, roman candles rockets, display
      shells, and toyfirework.

      We export large quantity of firecrackers to Bolivia, Chile,
      Argentina, Germany, Cezech Reublic and offer high quality goods at a
      reasonable price. We are ready to offer you a reasonable quotation of
      our products, and willing to offer you a discounted price for your
      evaluation. For further information about our company please visit
      the URL http://www.china-fireworks.cn It will be our pleasure to
      display fireworks and firecrackers in front of you if possible.

      Best regards.

      Daisy¡­.

      Sincerely,Looking for your reply
      Manager of Sales Department

      Daisy Xiao Skype:xsw6609
      Jiangxi Province Tianfu firewroks factory
      Pingan Road,Shangli County,JiangxiProvince,China
      Tel:0086-799-3683386 Fax:0086-799-3683386
      Mobile Phone:008613979915643
      MSN:xsw6609@...
      Web:www.china-fireworks.cn