After I had tried using my LX200 reducers on my (then new) RCX400 I found them to produce poor, unusable images. After a year or two I followed someldjhandm
I second Dr. Clay's focal reducer recommendation. I use the OPTEC 0.7 NexGen reducer on my 16" RCX 400 and it produces a flat field. I tried the Meadestarmanroy
Does anyone know if the one fellow who was going to produce replacement electronics for the RCX is going to do so? From: "Francois van Heerdenshootyerfaded
- Jan 3, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.