Hi everyone Thanks very much for all the thoughtful suggestions about my alignment problem. I should be able to try them out soon. Larry Simpson Here is a linkkinetoplast2000
Hello Larry On those (thankfully very rare!) occasions when something has gone wrong somewhere with pointing or location I go right back to basics. Check theldjhandm
Larry, Maybe I am way off base here because I don't even own an RCX400 (although at one time I certainly wanted to), but I seem to recall posts on the LX200GPSmbutterworth213
- Jan 3, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.