Re: New 12" RCX400

  • Michael Virsinger
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
      Thanks guys for all the replies and advice. It seems like a great
      group with a lot of knowledgeable people here and I'm looking
      forward to participating.

      A little about me - This will be my 5th scope and I have been
      observing for about 6 years. I have had all kinds including A 10"
      dob, eq mounted Newtonian, and a small refractor which is primarily
      used for my Coronado h-alpha filter. I am the treasurer of our local
      astronomy club The Westchester Amateur Astronomers
      (www.weschesterastronomers.org) We plan to have a booth at NEAF and
      I will be manning the booth off and on Saturday so if you plan to
      attend this year stop by and say hello.

      Cheers!

      Mike V.