Re: RCX 12"dimensions

  • greybeard_vp
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
      Hi Roger --

      The question of dimensions has come up before. If you look in the
      files section under "Meade RCX Dimensions", I posted measurements on
      the 12" and 14" models.

      (I didn't actually get these two delivered -- instead, I found them
      on
      display at a local store and made a project out of measuring the
      dimensions.)

      Best regards.

      Vance

      --- In RCX400@yahoogroups.com, "Roger King" <roger@j...> wrote:
      > Hello all
      >
      > Can anyone out there who has actually had their RCX 12" delivered
      what
      > its physical dimensions are? Specifically I need to know height
      from
      > the bottom (the base of the base so to speak) to the axis of the
      fork
      > arm.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Roger
    • Roger King
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1 1:45 AM
        Thanks Brian! Now I can get things right in the observatory!

        Roger

        --- In RCX400@yahoogroups.com, "Brian R" <brenaud@m...> wrote:
        > Hi Roger,
        > I measured it at 26 inches bottom of the base to the center of the
        > pivot point of the OTA.
        > cheers,
        > Brian
        >

        > --- In RCX400@yahoogroups.com, "Roger King" <roger@j...> wrote:
        > > Hello all
        > >
        > > Can anyone out there who has actually had their RCX 12"
        delivered
        > what
        > > its physical dimensions are? Specifically I need to know height
        from
        > > the bottom (the base of the base so to speak) to the axis of the
        fork
        > > arm.
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > >
        > > Roger
      • Roger King
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1 7:47 AM
          Vance

          Thanks a lot! Very comprehensive work. All I need and more.

          Regards

          Roger