  • juanjo
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 7:27 AM
      hello:

      I want to know which is the version mas updated of the autostar for a RCX400. I have for a few aaños the version 2.2g believe. Is it necessary to update it?. Thank you for your help.

      Best Regards
      Juanjo
    • autostaretx
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27 10:00 AM
        Hi..

        You are only one level down from the "newest" (2.2i)

        The improvements listed (from Meade's "read me" file) are:
        -----
        2.2i

        Fixed IC & NGC in Guided Tours.
        Fixed readout of Ambient Temperature.
        ---------

        If you are happy with the operation of your scope, i do not see much of a reason to upgrade.

        have fun
        --dick (dropping offline for a month, new members may see extreme moderation lag...)(and no, i don't have the power to assign new moderators)

        --- In RCX400@yahoogroups.com, "juanjo" <dinamicjuanjo@...> wrote:

        > hello:
        >
        > I want to know which is the version mas updated of the autostar for a RCX400. I have for a few aaños the version 2.2g believe. Is it necessary to update it?. Thank you for your help.
        >
        > Best Regards
        > Juanjo

      • juanjo
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28 1:27 AM