selling my 10" rcx

  • b_sheets
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
      I purchased this about 6 months ago with plans to get back into astrophotography. I lost my job and now I need traveling cash, so the scope's gotta go.

      Includes JMI case and wedge.

      I've verified that all functions work through the hand controller as well as via computer operation with thesky.

      I would like to sell locally but I can ship if need be. Shipping will be in 3-4 boxes, one for the OTA/Mount, one for the tripod/legs and one for the JMI case.

      $3000
    • autostaretx
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
        Where, pray tell, is "locally"?

        good luck
        --dick

        --- In RCX400@yahoogroups.com, "b_sheets" <brians@...> wrote:

        > I purchased this about 6 months ago with plans to get back into astrophotography. I lost my job and now I need traveling cash, so the scope's gotta go.
        >
        > Includes JMI case and wedge.
        >
        > I've verified that all functions work through the hand controller as well as via computer operation with thesky.
        >
        > I would like to sell locally but I can ship if need be. Shipping will be in 3-4 boxes, one for the OTA/Mount, one for the tripod/legs and one for the JMI case.
        >

        > $3000

      • b_sheets
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
          HA... small detail.