Meade's Software and Manuals webpage - Autostar Suite 6.0

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
      Is it just me or is there not an Autostar Suite 6.0?

      When I click the download link, I get the Autostar Updater app. version
      6.0.

      Not an Autostar Suite version 6.0

      - Bob
    • mloufek
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
        Bob -

        I believe the Autostar Updater app. version 6.0 is only for updating the Autostar Suite you’re running -

        It DOESN’T mean there is a new version of the Suite itself.

        Matt
      • autostaretx
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
          --- In RCX400@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bob@...> wrote:

          > Is it just me or is there not an Autostar Suite 6.0?
          >
          > When I click the download link, I get the Autostar Updater app. version
          > 6.0.
          >
          > Not an Autostar Suite version 6.0

          Correct... Autostar Suite is still at v5.5

          Autostar Updater is at v6.0

          have fun
          --dick