Re: Pempro and RCX400

  • ldjhandm
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 12:28 AM
      Hello Rick

      You do not need to know about the number of teeth.

      Please read Ray's detailed description of using Pempro for the RCX400; it explains exactly how to do both the basic measure/correction and also the second optional stage. Ray has included a specific RCX400 setting that define the variables.

      After reading Ray's article, then you can continue. I had the privilege of helping Ray with my RCX400. The software works a treat.

      best wishes

      Lawrence Harris